At HomeHelper.ai, operating under the name HomeHelper (“HomeHelper,” “HHAI,” “HomeHelper.ai,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), we strive to provide the best in class experience for our users. As a company registered under the laws of the State of Texas, USA, we have put together these Terms of Service, which we refer to as the "Terms," to outline the rules of engagement for our Website, Apps, and other Products and Services, collectively known as the "Services" or "Platform."
By using our Services, you enter into a legally binding agreement with HomeHelper.ai. It is important that you carefully read and understand these Terms before proceeding. Your use of our Services constitutes your agreement to these terms. If for any reason you do not agree with the Terms, we kindly ask that you do not register or use any of the Services.
Our ultimate goal is to empower people to find and share the best way to achieve their goals. Our platform is built on the premise that there is always a better way to do things, and we're committed to helping you find those ways.
You can only use HomeHelper if:
- You are at least 13 years old;
- You can form a binding contract with HomeHelper, or, if you are over 13 but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms;
- You are not barred from using the Services under all applicable laws; and
- You have not been permanently suspended or removed from the Services.
Our purpose is to assist you with your home improvement projects, but never at the cost of jeopardizing the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You, therefore, agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
- You may not use our services in any unlawful or fraudulent way or any way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- You may not harm the Services or use the Services to harm others. You must not use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or HomeHelper.
- You may not systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- You may not infringe on or violate someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- You may not use our Services to share content you do not own or have the necessary rights to share.
- You may not transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- You may not use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You may not engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You may not attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- You may not use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Services.
- You may not trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, use the services to send spam, or do anything else that could disable, overburden, interfere with, or impair the proper working, integrity, operation, or appearance of our Services, systems, or Products.
- You may not use our Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
- You may not gain access to (or attempt to gain access to) another user's account or any non-public portions of the Services, including the computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services.
- You may not use the Services in any manner that we reasonably believe to be an abuse of, or fraud, on HomeHelper or any payment system.
- You may not make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities under your account. We reserve the right to modify, remove, or change any username at our discretion and without notice. We do not allow users to claim usernames from inactive accounts.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Services are our proprietary property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Services (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.The Content and the Marks are provided on the Services “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Services and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited or any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Services, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Services and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Services, the Content, and the Marks.
Our Services may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Services, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the services and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Services, and other users of the Services to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and these Terms.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and these Terms.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person or to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate any third party's privacy or publicity rights.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation.
- Your Contributions do not violate or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms, our HomeHelper Usage Guidelines, or any applicable law or regulation.
- Any use of the Services in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Services.
Contribution licenseBy posting your Contributions or any part of the Services or making Contributions accessible to the Service by linking your account from the Services to any social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, our image and voice) for any purpose and to prepare the derivative word of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media format and through any media channels.
The license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and include our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area of the Services. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Services, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Services; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Guidelines for reviewsWe may provide you with areas on the Services to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review or submitting a rating, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person, entity, item, action, step, plan, or process being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, material status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) you reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews or ratings, whether positive or negative.